Stamp Show Promoters
I have promoted dozens of Stamp Shows myself in four states in the
on both coasts - California, Hawaii, Maryland and Virginia. I know how
it is to get a good attendance at a Stamp Show. You need all the
you can get. However, a lot of advertising - whether printed media or
mail - is very expensive. Not on this website!
Let me explain why you should advertise
- Your Stamp Show can be displayed at this website up to one year
prior to your Show. Longer for very large International Shows.
Advertising in Linn's Stamp News for one year would cost you over $500
compared to as little as $8 here !! If your Stamp Show is regularly
held each month, then I will change the information as soon as possible
after your last Stamp Show so you will have a continuous presence on
this website and the internet with the latest updated information.
- The printed stamp media can take weeks or months to get your
Stamp Show ad printed in their paper.For example the "American
Philatelist" (A highly recommended publication) requires 75 days
(that's two and a half months!) notice to get your ad in and they will
charge you $50 for 6 months. Your Stamp Show ad can be displayed here
in the time it takes to e-mail or fax me to enter your ad copy onto
these pages. Minutes instead of Months or Weeks!
- If you need to change your ad copy for any reason whatsoever,
just e-mail me
anytime up until the date of the show and I will be glad to change it
for you. There are no deadlines for ad copy to meet.
- You can request to have a map of the Stamp Show location
displayed alongside your ad.
- If you are having a special postmark made for the show, a picture
of it can be inserted alongside your ad at any time up until the date
of the Stamp Show.
- If you are lucky enough to have a new Post Office stamp issued at
your show, it can be displayed alongside your ad - IN COLOR ! Try doing a color photo in your printed
stamp media ad and watch your stamp show profit disappear!
- No word limit on the length of your ad - as long as all the
information is directly related to the Stamp Show.
- If you are having a stamp seminar, stamp auction, stamp banquet
or other stamp function in connection with your show this can also be
included in your ad.
- Having a 2, 3 or 4-day Stamp Show? Any special hotel rates for
attendees can also be displayed in your ad along with the hotel's 1-800
telephone number and reservation code(if any).
- If your Stamp Show is cancelled at the last minute due to a
snowstorm(it happened to me), or the hotel mistakenly booked 2 events
in the same meeting room on the same day at the same time and moved you
to a different venue (it happened to me) and other unforeseen
circumstances? What should you do? Easy, just e-mail me anytime,
I will e-mail you back to confirm the new information and then I will
display it on this website for all to see. You can't do that with your
printed stamp media ad!
- There are other websites giving out limited Stamp Show
information. However, can you remember their website name? This
website's name is easy for everyone to remember. When a stamp collector
or dealer is looking for a Stamp Show on the web, what is easier to
remember than stampshows.com?
- stampshows.com is the number one source for Stamp Shows. We
are number one at Google.com - Just type in "Stamp Shows" and see!
YES, I am convinced. I want to advertise my show(s) on
stampshows.com. I am e-mailing you with all the
For a list of payment options, please go here
We also own the COINSHOWS.COM website
We also own the POSTCARD-SHOWS.COM website
Stamp Yellow Pages Directory
copyright 1996-2014 stampshows.com
all rights reserved